Engage with the Lab
Connect with LLNL
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory is deeply engaged with our communities, from right here in California to our collaborators and friends around the world. LLNL’s social media pages are great places to keep up with the Laboratory’s scientific breakthroughs, workplace culture and research opportunities. Follow and subscribe to our many channels to stay connected to everything that’s happening at the Lab.
At Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, we respect different opinions and hope to promote conversation within our online communities. However, the Lab reserves the right to remove any comments if they:
- Contain obscene, indecent or profane language
- Contain threats or defamatory statements
- Contain hate speech directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion or disability
- Contain sensitive or personally identifiable information
- Are off-topic or do not contribute to the larger discussion
- Promote or endorse specific commercial services or products
Looking for More?
Science & Technology Review
Science & Technology Review is published eight times a year to communicate, to a broad audience, the Laboratory’s scientific and technological accomplishments in support of national security and other enduring national needs. The publication’s goal is to help readers understand these accomplishments and appreciate their value to the individual citizen, the nation and the world.