Sept. 11, 2001
Laboratory Response to Terrorist Emergency –Final Update–
- We have no reason to believe that the Laboratory or its employees have been targeted.
- Non-essential employees were allowed to go home today and are expected to return to work Wednesday.
- Measures are under way to determine the welfare of Laboratory employees on travel and arrange for their safe return.
- The Lab’s National Atmospheric Release Advisory Center remains on alert, ready to make calculations should they be required to do so.
- The Public Affairs Office will reopen at 5 a.m. Wednesday.