Providing timely, informed analytic and operational support as well as unique, science and technology support to a wide range of sponsors
The Laboratory's Intelligence Program delivers comprehensive analysis, policy and operational support in areas where technology research and development are critical to national strategic priorities, from combating weapons of mass destruction and cyber security, to space and other emerging and disruptive technologies.
LLNL boasts a diverse, multidisciplinary staff of experts and collaborates with external partners to ensure it delivers on its customers needs. The Laboratory's Intelligence Program's provide critical science and technology support to the intelligence community's foundational intelligence missions in strategic intelligence and anticipatory intelligence, as well as mission objectives in counterproliferation, cyber intelligence and counterterrorism.
Featured Capabilities and Technologies
- Mapping Networks for Cyberdefense
- Sofware Developers Get Their Hack On
- Developing Lightweight Optics for Space
- Launching Traffic Cameras Into Space
- Finding Data Needles in Gigabit Haystacks
- Operational Planning Tools
- Persistics Data Processing
- Integrated WMD Analysis
- From Video to Knowledge
- A Complex Game of Cat and Mouse