Archived News Releases are no longer maintained. Click here for recent News Releases.
|Contact: LLNL Public Affairs Office
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 11, 2001 as of 5 p.m.
Laboratory Response to Terrorist Emergency
- We have no reason to believe that the Laboratory or its employees have been targeted.
- Non-essential employees were allowed to go home today and are expected to return to work Wednesday.
- Measures are under way to determine the welfare of Laboratory employees on travel and arrange for their safe return.
- The Labs National Atmospheric Release Advisory Center remains on alert, ready to make calculations should they be required to do so.
- The Public Affairs Office will reopen at 5 a.m. Wednesday.