Deadlines are extended; take your survey — please!
The deadlines for the employee survey, "Assessing the Workplace,"
are being extended. The deadline for mailing booklets is now June 22.
The online survey will be available through June 29.
The deadlines are being extended to allow more time to complete the survey. In order for the results of this survey to be meaningful, response from a strong majority of employees is needed. There have been some browser related glitches that have made it difficult for some employees to gain access to the survey and some confusion over where to obtain a copy of the survey booklet.
If you’ve already taken the survey, thank you. If you have not, why not take the time right now to complete it? Put this paper down and go to the Website at https://www.isrsurveys.org/llnl or check with your directorate point of contact. The survey takes no more than about 30 minutes to complete, and is your opportunity to tell Laboratory management how you feel about your workplace environment, what works well and what you’d like to see improved.
If you prefer to take the survey in booklet form, contact your directorate representative. A complete list is at right.
Want to know more? Then consider:
Ten Reasons You Should Fill Out Your Employee Survey
10. You can ask for paper or plastic (plastic, as in computer)
9. It only takes about 30 minutes to fill out
8. You can do it during the work day
7. You can provide your own comments
6. Your responses are completely anonymous
5. The Laboratory needs your input
4. You can give valuable feedback to management
3. Strong response means meaningful results
2. The survey results can impact your work life
1. Your voice counts!