Refine Search Clear All
Human Resources | livermore, CA | 10/13/2021
Job Code: H03.2 Employment/Recruitment Rep 2
Organization: Strategic Human Resources Mgmt
Position Type: Career Indefinite
Security Clearance: Anticipated DOE Q clearance (requires U.S. citizenship and a federal background investigation)
Drug Test: Required for external applicant(s) selected for this position (includes testing for use of marijuana)
Medical Exam: A job-related pre-placement medical examination may be required
Join us and make YOUR mark on the World!
Are you interested in joining some of the brightest talent in the world to strengthen the United States’ security? Come join Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) where our employees apply their expertise to create solutions for BIG ideas that make our world a better place.
We are looking for individuals that demonstrate an understanding of working in partnership with team peers, who engage, advocate, and contribute to building an inclusive culture, and provide expertise to solve challenging problems.
We have an opening for a Talent Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition Team. As a Talent Sourcer, you will be a key member of our team responsible for identifying, cultivating, and recruiting potential passive candidates with highly technical and specialized skills to fill current or future vacancies. In this role, you will be innovative in the use of sourcing techniques developing diverse pipelines of talent, have a data-driven approach to provide key market insights and be a strategic trusted partner to a team passionate about our mission. Our ideal team member is a problem-solver, a people-connector, and a relationship-builder who will have a high degree of autonomy to source and engage top talent.
In this role you will
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to understand the business and develop/implement sourcing strategies within a complex matrix environment.
- Develop pipelines through execution of strategic research, sourcing campaigns, talent communities, social media and leveraging feedback to drive continuous improvement
- Navigate candidates through multi-faceted hiring processes; conduct in-depth phone screens, assess candidates against profiles/culture identifying and evaluating skill levels, present qualified candidates to recruiters/hiring teams in a timely manner, follow-up to gather feedback, continuously communicate with candidates and maintain a positive focus on candidate experience throughout the process. Review and analyze market data/trends to provide insights and proactively consult on the implementation of hiring plans
- Regularly track pipelines in internal applicant tracking system (ATS) to maintain data integrity and analyze pipeline activity
- Provide consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts, diversity initiatives, and market related compensation by providing status updates to all stakeholders through workforce planning meetings, email updates, and reports.
- Ensure day-to-day operational effectiveness and quality talent acquisition outcomes by identifying areas of improvement and bringing/implementing solutions while establishing a culture of shared success.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to secure and maintain a U.S. DOE Q-level security clearance which requires U.S. citizenship.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Experience applying strategic sourcing initiatives using relevant job boards, platforms, social media, and other (online) channels and providing data-driven recommendations to stakeholders
- Experience compiling reports, metrics and analyzing market trends and competitor insights in presentation/dashboard formats
- Ability to promote and generate interest in the Lab’s vacancies and overseeing/building talent pools in Candidate Relationship Management tool.
- Growth mindset and an ability to adapt to changing dynamics as needed
- Experience using ATS and data analysis tools and experience conducting data analysis and metrics with the ability to drive business and behavioral changes with data.
- Advanced verbal and written communication, excellent customer service, negotiating skills and the ability to effectively explain, advise and influence potential applicants and internal customers with a high level of emotional intelligence.
Qualifications We Desire
- Mix of agency and corporate recruiting experience.
- Experience in applying analytics to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Executive presence and excellent consultative skills.
Why Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory?
- Included in 2021 Best Places to Work by Glassdoor!
- Work for a premier innovative national Laboratory
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Flexible schedules (*depending on project needs)
- Collaborative, creative, inclusive, and fun team environment
Learn more about our company, selection process, position types and security clearances by visiting our Career site.
COVID-19 Vaccination Mandate
LLNL demonstrates its commitment to public safety by requiring that all new Laboratory employees be immunized against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation under applicable state or federal law. This requirement will apply to all new hires including those who will be working on site, as well as those who will be teleworking.
LLNL is a Department of Energy (DOE) and National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Laboratory. Most positions will require a DOE L or Q clearance (please reference Security Clearance requirement). If you are selected, we will initiate a Federal background investigation to determine if you meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information or matter. In addition, all L or Q cleared employees are subject to random drug testing. An L or Q clearance requires U.S. citizenship. If you hold multiple citizenships (U.S. and another country), you may be required to renounce your non-U.S. citizenship before a DOE L or Q clearance will be processed/granted. For additional information please see DOE Order 472.2.
Equal Employment Opportunity
LLNL is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer that values and hires a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, age, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
LLNS is committed to offering reasonable accommodations during the application and recruiting processes due to a disability. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please submit a request via our online form.
California Privacy Notice
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) grants privacy rights to all California residents. The law also entitles job applicants, employees, and non-employee workers to be notified of what personal information LLNL collects and for what purpose. The Employee Privacy Notice can be accessed here.