Refine Search Clear All
Administrative Assessments Coordinator - Active Security Clearance Required
Administrative | livermore, CA | 10/13/2021
Job Code: 405.4 Administrative Specialist IV
Organization: Weapons and Complex Integ
Position Type: Career Indefinite
Security Clearance: Active DOE Q clearance (or active Top Secret clearance)
Drug Test: Required for external applicant(s) selected for this position (includes testing for use of marijuana)
Medical Exam: Not applicable
Join us and make YOUR mark on the World!
Are you interested in joining some of the brightest talent in the world to strengthen the United States’ security? Come join Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) where our employees apply their expertise to create solutions for BIG ideas that make our world a better place.
We are looking for individuals that demonstrate an understanding of working in partnership with team peers, who engage, advocate, and contribute to building an inclusive culture, and provide expertise to solve challenging problems.
We have multiple openings for Administrative Assessments Coordinators to support our Engineers in turning concepts into reality and to meet milestones. You will be a member of multiple Product Realization Teams. These positions will be in the Weapons and Complex Integration (WCI) Directorate and will be supporting the Weapon Technologies and Engineering (WTE) program.
In this role you will
- Represent management in daily matters to gather, clarify, coordinate, and disseminate information and activities, which will require working closely with internal and external customers.
- Independently prepare project documentation, perform data gathering, and coordinate internal and/or external document comments/reviews.
- Establish and maintain databases such as assisting Analysts and Program Stakeholders with statement of work (SOW) documentation and maintaining the Analysis SOW system, updating spreadsheets, and or tracking systems to document and track status of action items.
- Ensure action items are completed by the required due date, and proactively follow-up on any outstanding items.
- Manage complex calendars which includes independently determining scheduling priorities to ensure management presence for continued Program operations and arrange monthly status update meetings with WPMs and CAMs to aid CAMs in reporting to management.
- Coordinate design reviews including scheduling, recording minutes and action items, and ensuring publication of review chair summary memos.
- Maintain one-pager system test and analysis master schedule.
- Facilitate improvements to standardized documentation templates for Assessments (Test Plan, Test Report, Shipping Documentation, Build Book, etc.).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- This position requires an active Department of Energy (DOE) Q-level clearance or active Top-Secret clearance issued by another U.S. government agency at the time of hire.
- Advanced secretarial and administrative experience, with accurate keyboarding, editing, grammar, and proofreading skills.
- Experience interacting with all levels of personnel, both internally and externally to an organization, while exercising a high degree of discretion, mature judgment, and tact in handling issues of a classified/sensitive nature.
- Experience researching, interpreting, formulating recommendations, and applying related policies and procedures and ability to be proactive to meet programmatic needs and requirements while tracking, compiling, monitoring, resolving, and reporting data and results.
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail skills, flexibility, and ability to prioritize multiple and complex tasks, often with conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to assume responsibility on behalf of others and/or self and make decisions independently under minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills necessary to effectively explain, present, and resolve diverse and multi- faceted issues using creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with complex software applications and ability to learn new applications such as FileMaker Pro, Windchill, and Elm with advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, email, and calendaring applications.
Why Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory?
- Included in 2021 Best Places to Work by Glassdoor!
- Work for a premier innovative national Laboratory
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Flexible schedules (*depending on project needs)
- Collaborative, creative, inclusive, and fun team environment
Learn more about our company, selection process, position types and security clearances by visiting our Career site.
COVID-19 Vaccination Mandate
LLNL demonstrates its commitment to public safety by requiring that all new Laboratory employees be immunized against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation under applicable state or federal law. This requirement will apply to all new hires including those who will be working on site, as well as those who will be teleworking.
LLNL is a Department of Energy (DOE) and National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Laboratory. Most positions will require a DOE L or Q clearance (please reference Security Clearance requirement). If you are selected, we will initiate a Federal background investigation to determine if you meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information or matter. In addition, all L or Q cleared employees are subject to random drug testing. An L or Q clearance requires U.S. citizenship. If you hold multiple citizenships (U.S. and another country), you may be required to renounce your non-U.S. citizenship before a DOE L or Q clearance will be processed/granted. For additional information please see DOE Order 472.2.
Equal Employment Opportunity
LLNL is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer that values and hires a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, age, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please submit a request via our online form.
California Privacy Notice
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) grants privacy rights to all California residents. The law also entitles job applicants, employees, and non-employee workers to be notified of what personal information LLNL collects and for what purpose. The Employee Privacy Notice can be accessed here.Apply Now