The Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) has prepared a Draft Site-Wide Environmental Impact Statement (SWEIS) for Continued Operation of Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. The Draft SWEIS analyzes the potential environmental impacts of ongoing operations and proposed projects and activities at both the Laboratory’s Livermore Site and Site 300 near Tracy, California for approximately the next 15 years.
The Draft SWEIS and other informational materials are available on the NNSA National Environmental Policy Act Reading Room website under Open for Public Comment.
Additional reference documents are provided below.
- Site Annual Environmental Report 2019
- Public Scoping Comments LLNL SWEIS
- Scoping Meeting Transcripts LLNL SWEIS
- 2019 Annual Yearbook for the LLNL SW-SPEIS
- Site Sustainability Plan FY19
- 2020 Site Development Plan
- 2019 Deep Dive Infrastructure Highlights
- Infrastructure Capabilities and Subgroups Definitions
- 2017 Campus Capability Plan 2018 - 2028