LLNL Visitors Center Closed For Renovation
The Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Visitors Center, located at Greenville Road and East Gate Drive, will be closed for major renovation July 15 until mid-September.
In the interim, visitors may pick up information and literature about the Laboratory at the Public Affairs Office in Trailer 6526, across from the Visitors Center, during normal business hours. For more information, call (925) 422-5815.
Founded in 1952, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory is a national security laboratory, with a mission to ensure national security and apply science and technology to the important issues of our time. Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory is managed by the University of California for the U.S. Department of Energy's National Nuclear Security Administration.
Laboratory news releases and photos are also available electronically on the World Wide Web of the Internet at URL http://www.llnl.gov/PAO and on UC Newswire.